05. We check that employees accept and support the change
Why you should work with the company culture
People are critical to the stability and development of an organization. As a result, many changes end up being rejected by employees. Therefore, you should actively explain the goals and benefits of transformation and inspire your employees to become engaged.
Our activities at this stage
- Describing together the values and attitudes necessary for successfully meeting the goals of transformation.
- Devising the stages and activities for moving towards a model company culture.
- Prioritizing steps and devising an action plan (e.g., engaging internal “ambassadors” for training and similar activities) together.
- A description of the ideal company culture
- An action plan for changing the company culture
- Do not try to turn around experienced formulas and values 360 degrees. Those around you must believe in the change.
- Remember that the leadership should set an example.
- If you want to speed up changing the company culture, take it into account in employee KPIs.
- KPMG Behavioural Change Management Method
- Cultural design canvas
- Kotter's 8-steps Change Management Model