06. We draw up roadmaps for change
Why you need roadmaps for change
The design from the previous steps should not remain on paper only, so write down the proposals, which you will then assign to the project items. Thanks to these proposals, the subsequent implementation will be easier to grasp.
Our activities at this stage
- Writing down the proposals in the form of instructions.
- Creating groups of initiatives that will be implemented together.
- Prioritising them in line with the company strategy.
- An outline of individual roadmaps for change, including their priorities.
- Often, a time-consuming assignment can be divided into smaller sections.
Most frequently used tools
- KPMG Discovery
- Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps