03. We define methodologies, terminology and tools for managing transformation
Why you need methodologies, terminology and tools
So that everyone knows what to do, and the transformation occurs as quickly as possible.
Our activities at this stage
- Devising one project methodology (e.g., PRINCE2 or SAFe) to manage all change initiatives.
- Describing in detail the terminology of the chosen methodology (e.g., Requirement, Epic, etc.).
- Determining the rules of the tools and templates used for transformation management (e.g., Jira, Azure DevOps…).
- A transformation delivery methodology, including associated terminology
- Configured tools for digitalization management and reporting
- Keep an eye on whether the key stakeholders openly support the chosen methodology.
- Start implementing the methodology in several projects, and then take the feedback into account and extend it to the other activities.
- Azure DevOps