04. We devise an operational model for control and communication
Why you need to devise an operational model
To ensure the smooth course of the transformation.
Our activities at this stage
- Identifying the most suitable transformation model for your company.
- Determining duties, responsibilities and activities of individual roles.
- Establishing communication (for example, statuses, escalation or risk and dependencies management).
- A model of transformation management
- A description of roles and responsibilities in transformation management
- Rules of communication and work with the tools used
- Keep in mind that the key to success is always a powerful internal sponsor, i.e. one who cares about the success of digitalization and has sufficient authority.
- Less is more. Establish the principles of problem, change, risk and dependencies management as simply as possible.
- Define measurable milestones that will monitor whether projects are progressing according to plan. Do not forget the acceptance criteria.
- KPMG P3M Method (Project, Program, Portfolio Management)
- KPMG PM QA Approach
- KPMG Behavioural Change Management Method
- Alternatively: Jira, Confluence, MS Azure DevOps, MS Teams, Miro, Trello
Tip: Download a detailed RASCI templateDownload